Monday 26 July 2010

Me in numbers...

18 - my age in years, soon to be 19.
5 - the number of guitars I own.
41 - the number of times a second I think about my girlfriend.
140 - my weight in pounds.
3 - how many sisters I have.
27 - the age at which I'd like to get married.
6.33 - the number of months the Lady and I have been together.
106 - the age I'll live to (according to a Facebook quiz).
3 - how many weeks late I was being born.
11313 - the number of songs on my iPod.
100% - the amount of my heart that the Lady owns.
1 - the number of people I need, and (you've guessed it) that 1 is the Lady.
1 - how many tattoos I'll have after I get 1 tattoo...
2 - the number of days the Lady and I spent in Paris.
45 - the number of kilos I can comfortably chest press (not much, but I'm only wee).
∞ - how much I love my girlfriend. That's infinity symbol, not a pair of tits...

No comments:

Post a Comment